Luxurious new apartment 2+kk (60m²), Prague 8 - Kobylisy, Batličkova street, balcony, garage, cellar
Brand new apartment 2 kk 60m² with balcony, garage and brick cellar in the basement. The apartment is located in 5.NP of total 6NP in a new project Residence U Slovanka, near the nature reserve Ďáblický grove. This location is one of the most environmentally evaluated areas of Prague for housing with excellent opportunities for sports / biking, tennis / recreation in and near a nature reserve. It has an apartment at the same time excellent accessibility-Metro Ládví only 2min walk from the house, tram also 2 min from the house. The apartment is fully furnished with luxurious furniture and custom kitchen with appliances / dishwasher, sklokeram.varná hob, microwave, oven, hood, fridge / .Na floating floors are parquet and tiles. The bathroom has a bath and is located in the machine. washing machine. The toilet is located separately. The spacious hall is a large built-in wardrobes. Entry to the apartment is equipped with security doors with multipoint locking. In the basement is an apartment belonging garage with entrance to the card and a separate brick cellar. Ideal for immediate housing.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500Czk utilities|
|Address||Batličkova, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.