Luxurious new apartment 2+kk (60m²), Prague 8 - Kobylisy, Batličkova street, balcony, garage, cellar
Brand new apartment 2 kk 60m² with balcony, garage and brick cellar in the basement. The apartment is located in 5.NP of total 6NP in a new project Residence U Slovanka, near the nature reserve Ďáblický grove. This location is one of the most environmentally evaluated areas of Prague for housing with excellent opportunities for sports / biking, tennis / recreation in and near a nature reserve. It has an apartment at the same time excellent accessibility-Metro Ládví only 2min walk from the house, tram also 2 min from the house. The apartment is fully furnished with luxurious furniture and custom kitchen with appliances / dishwasher, sklokeram.varná hob, microwave, oven, hood, fridge / .Na floating floors are parquet and tiles. The bathroom has a bath and is located in the machine. washing machine. The toilet is located separately. The spacious hall is a large built-in wardrobes. Entry to the apartment is equipped with security doors with multipoint locking. In the basement is an apartment belonging garage with entrance to the card and a separate brick cellar. Ideal for immediate housing.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500Czk utilities|
|Address||Batličkova, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.