Prague, furnished, detached family house 4+1(200m²) for rent, Bílý Hora, garage, garden
Furnished house for rent for housing or for the company 4 +1 (200m²) is situated in a quiet part of Prague 6 – Bílá Hora. On the ground floor there is a beautiful large living room (60m²) with fireplace and access to a spacious terrace, large kitchen, bathroom and hallway. Upstairs is a bedroom, kids room, guest room, children's room (game room) and a large bathroom with corner bath. The house has a basement where is the garage for 2 cars, workshop – storage, laundry room, boiler room with a gas boiler. Additional parking is on the street or at the house behind the fence. The house includes a large garden. It can be set up as headquarters for your firm. A nice, quiet location with good access to the city and to the airport. Public transport stop a few minutes walk from the house as well as all amenities.
24 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ke kultur. domu, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.