Nice partly furnished apartment 3 +1 after reconstruction for rent (70m²), Prague 5 - Barrandov Lamačova street, loggia
Nicely renovated, partly furnished apartment 3 +1, 70m² + loggia in 2nd floor of a well managed house estate Barrandov. The apartment has a separate kitchen and two rooms of three, new window blinds, flooring, two built-in cabinets, brick core, samost. WC. Cuisine: sklokeram the line. stove, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Bathroom: shower, washing machine. Rooms: furnished living room, study – children room, unfurnished bedroom, the third in the hallway closet. Is there a place for custom furniture and can be retrofitted in agreement. Connections installed O2, UPC and Centria. The house is surrounded by mature greenery, has a modern elevator and good parking facilities. The house school, kindergarten, playground and sports facilities, health center, shopping center, restaurant, convenience store, post office, bank, bus station and rychlotramvaje Smíchov. 5min drive to Smíchov, Zličín, 15min to Pankrác and center. The house is on the edge of the Prokopského údolí and 1km from the small forest Chuchle around cycling.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 utilities|
|Address||Lamačova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.