Prague, beautiful furnished flat 2+1 for rent, Lamačova street, Hlubočepy, renovated, 46 sqm
Beautiful and bright renovated apartment for long term 2+1 in Prague 5, street Lamačova. The apartment is located on the 7th floor of panel house with elevator. The apartment has a separate bedroom with dressing room, living room, kitchen and bathroom with WC. Fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, freezer and washing machine. All rooms are furnished with modern furniture. The price already includes Internet access. The possibility of using satellite. Central heating, floating floors and tiles. Easy access to tram and bus stops with access to the metro station, line B. Directly in front of the house is a supermarket. Near the house is a water park. It is a very quiet location with plenty of greenery around. Available from 1.9.2016.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4402 CZK including internet|
|Address||Lamačova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||46 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.