Spacious apartment 2+1 for sale, 90sq.m+2xloggias+cellar, for reconstruction, Prague - Vinohrady, Slezská street
We offer nice bright apartment for reconstruction according to your wishes at prestigious address Prague 3 – Vinohrady, Slezská st. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of the brick house from 30th with no elevator. The apartment 2+1 is in a good condition (1985 – renovation of water, heating system and electricity), layout of the apartment can be easily changed according to the new owner. Current dimension of the apartment: hall 20sq.m, bedrooms 22,5sq.m + 24sq.m, kitchen 20sq.m. Other rooms are bathroom, separate toilet, cloakroom and storage room. Heating is provided by own gas boiler. Cellar (6sq.m) and proportional part of the land and garden (240sq.m total) is included in price. Attractive location with full civic amenities and great transportation options (metro B Flora and tram stop just couple of mins by walk). If you are looking for an apartment in a „good address“ that can be renovated as you wish or looking for an investment, do not hesitate and contact the broker for more information.
4 720 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and all legal services|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Loggia||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.