Nice duplex apartment with excellent disposition of rooms
RESERVATION!!!Nice duplex apartment with excellent disposition of rooms.There are two parts of the entrance hall(floor) -one is living(busier)part and the other one is „calm zone“. The windows of the little bedroom are faced to the absolutely quiet court, bathroom is furnished with showerbath and toilet. In the living room there is living"corner"divided form living room by glass wall.From this living room maasive stairs lead to the attic room.There is opne galery in the attic room, where it can be made as a bedroom or work room or possibly as a room for guests.There is also another bathroom in the apartment furnished with bathtub and toilet. There is a cloakroom that can be also used as a work room since it is sunny thanks to its sunroof. There are parquets on the floor.The apaprtment is located in very desirable location inbetween two biggest parks in Prague-Stromovka and Letenské sady. The apartment was reconstructed recently. The landlord can furnished the flat against higher rent. Highly recommends!!RESERVATION!!!
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sochařská, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.