We offer apartment for rent 3+kk, partly furnished, 85 m², Prague 6 - Dejvice, Eliasova street
We offer apartment for rent 3+kk, partly furnished, 85 m2, Prague 6, Eliasova street. The apartment consists of one separate room, one pass-through room, living room with kitchenette and cloakroom. Bathroom with utility room and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: sofa and a dining table with chairs. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, dishwasher, gas stove with oven and hood. In the first room there is a sofa, chair, stove, dresser and table with chairs. In the second room is a table with chairs, a bed and dresser. The bathroom includes a bath and in the utility room there is a washing machine. The apartment is located near the metro station „A“ Hradcanska, from which you can get easily and quickly to the center. In near all amenities: restaurants, shops, train station, pharmacy, ATMs, theaters, post office and park.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 530,- Kč house service fee per person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Eliášova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.