Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 3+kk, after reconstruction, 78m², Bohnice, Zelenohorská street
Apartment for rent 3+kk, furnished, 78 m2, after reconstruction, Prague 8, Zelenohorska street. The apartment consists of two separate rooms and living room with kitchenette. Bathroom and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: sofa, TV, desk with chair, wardrobe and a dining table with chairs. The kitchen is equipped: dishwasher, fridge, washing machine, electric cooker with oven and hood. In the first bedroom there are two beds, built-in wardrobe, a bookcase, a desk and a TV. In the second bedroom id a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. In the hall there is wardrobe and shoe rack. The bathroom with shower. Near the house there is a bus stop Sidliste Bohnice, from which you can get to the metro station „C“ Kobylisy. In near all amenities: shops, restaurants, supermarket, post office, clinic, kindergarten and primary school. Nearby Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- Kč utilities (house service fee, internet and electricity)|
|Address||Zelenohorská, Praha 8 - Bohnice|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.