Prague, Holesovice, st. Strojnicka, quality bedroom apartment 2+kk (51,7 sq.m.) after reconstruction for sale.
Bright, beautifully renovated apartment 2+kk with total floor area of 51,7 sq.m. for sale in a great location – Prague, Holesovice, ul Strojnicka.
This apartment is located on the fifth floor of a brick building with elevator and consists of a spacious living room with modern kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with toilet, dressing room, closet and hallway. The apartment was in 2009 complete reconstructed (riser, wood flooring, new windows…). The apartment has a cellar (1,8 m2).
In the locality is all amenities, public transport a few meters from the house – tram, metro, train – Holesovice. A few minutes from the house also Stromovka park ideal for active and passive relaxation.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
3 150 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Strojnická, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||51,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.