Sales of two-storey house, 410m² garden, garage, at Pilsen Boleveckého pond, land 664m², for reconstruction
Sales of two-storey house in Pilsen near Boleveckého pond. The total land area is 664 m2, garden 410 m2 and floor area of 364m² for housing. On the ground floor there is a smaller hall, separate WC, storage room, 2 cellars, 1 room and garage, which has approximately 30m². In the first mezzanine is a laundry room on the second mezzanine is a small balcony approx 9 m2. The first floor has a living room 23 m2, bedroom 18 m2, bedroom 22 m2, kitchen 15 m2, bathroom with shower 4 m2, separate WC, storage room. On the second floor there are 2 separate rooms, one large room (it can be divided into two rooms as the 1st floor), bathroom with tub, separate toilet, storage room. Can be parked in the garage or on the street. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heating is gas boiler in the house have electricity, gas, water and sewerage. The house can be reconstructed into two flats measuring 3 +1. The house is near bus stop, train station, restaurants, walks around the neighborhood, swimming, skating. Very nice location. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
2 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including services , commissions and legal services|
|Address||U Velkého rybn., Plzeň|
|Usable area||364 m²|
|Grounds area||664 m²|
|Garden||yes (410 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (9 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.