Prague, atypical modern sunny apartmmans 2+kk,92 m², fireplace, wine cellar, garage,quiet location,Vápencová st.
Unique luxury apartment in a stylish design is conceived as a 2+kk. Area of the atypical flat is 92 square meters. The apartment is on the 5th floor with elevator in Vápencová street in Prague 4, Podolí. The advantage of the apartment is a beautiful view from the living room. The kitchen is fully equipped with the latest appliances and with Japanese grill. The apartment advantage a fireplace and wine cellar. Floors are wooden – African walnut. Introduced underfloor heating. Modern bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet. It´s possible one parking place. The apartment is suitable for challenging customers who love modern and functional design. The apartment is located in a nice area of Prague 4, Podolí. Nearby bike trails that lines the river Vltava. Suitable for sports. Good accessibility by public transport (tram stop Kublov – trams No. 3.17 – a few minutes from the city center). All civic amenities in the area (shops, restaurants, schools, …). Available from 1st of May 2013
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK utilities + 2500 CZK garage|
|Address||Vápencová, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.