Prague, deluxe, furn. apartment 3+1 for rent, New Town, 82 m², balcony, sauna in the building
Nice and sunny apartment 3+1 with an area of 21 m2 in a beautiful renovated residential house in Lipova street in Prague 2 – New Town. Apartment is located on the 4th floor. It is furnished with all furniture, there is also a small balcony. Kitchen with all electrical appliances. In the bathroom there is a shower. Heated by gas furnace, 1 separate room. Satellite, UPC and internet connection + WIFI included in rent. Possibility of cleaning services upon request once every two weeks included in the rent.. On the ground floor there is a wine shop and a bar. Cleaning and laundry available for the tenant. The house is located in a very lucrative location with excellent transport accessibility. A few steps from the house is a tram stop, subway station Karlovo namesti line B only 5 minutes by walk. Possibility to rent garage only 300m from the residence.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||fees 4000 Kč, cleaning and WI-FI internet included in the rent|
|Address||Lípová, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.