Prague, Vrsovice, st. Ruska, quality duplex apartment 2+kk (60,20 sq.m.) with stunning views for sale.
Sunny duplex apartment 2+kk with total floor area of 60,20 square meters for sale, great location – Prague, Vrsovice, st. Ruska.
Bright apartment (built 2012) located on the fifth (and sixth) floor of the brick building with elevator, consists of a spacious living room with preparation for the kitchen, from which leads staircase to the mezzanine, there is located a bedroom. The apartment has its own bathroom with bath, separate toilet and a hallway. The apartment has its own gas boiler, solid wood floors, large format aluminum windows and air condition. From windows is pleasant view into the residential area of Vinohrady.
In the locality is amenities, public transport a few meters from the house. In the project, more apartments for sale. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
3 660 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Ruská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||60,20 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.