Beautiful new flat 3+KK, 121m², few steps from Malá Strana, P1-5
Attractive and handy new apartment few steps from Mala Strana. NIce view of Praguie Castle from window in living room. Spacious living open space with complete kitchen unit (with all appliances) both facing Zborovska street (west). 2 separate bedrooms facing inner courtyard (east), both with entrance to terrace. Bathroom with massage bathtub, shower c., bidet, toilet. Additional toilet in the hall of flat. The ceilings are NOT slanting, except for the small area in the living room. 4 air-conditioning units installed and own gas furnace. Quality safety door. There is renovation running troughout whole building; fascade and power distribution/pipes is finished already, the lift is going to be finished soon. Parking possible on the street. Tram stop is two minutes by walk from the building, the closest subway station is Andel – line B: 7 min., where is also big commercial centre. Possibility of nice walks along the embankment, Mala Strana, Ujezd or to Petrin view-tower… there is also satisfying number of amenities around.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||121 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.