Sale renovated apartment 2 +1 in Pilsen, 59 m², elevator, built-in appliances
Sales nice, partly furnished apartment 2 +1 in Pilsen, about the size of 59 square meters, located in the 6th floor of a brick building with an elevator. The house is a total revitalization, ie. facade, window replacement, roof insulation, new elevators (small and large elevator), replacement of all pipes, plastic waste. The house and surroundings are monitored by CCTV cameras, including security entrance doors that are on the chip. Flat is after complete reconstruction, replacement flooring (laminate flooring and tiles), the central heating. In the kitchen there is a gas stove and built-in appliances. Bathroom has a bathtub and toilet. The chamber is on the mezzanine. You can park in front. Surroundings are suitable for children, bus stop 200m from the house, near the commercial options near the Bory, Southern suburbs and Skvrňany.
1 454 960 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||59 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.