Semi-detached villa for sale 5+2, 220 m², garden, double garage, swimming pool, forest, Říčany, Prague East.
Lucrative offer of the First Republic villa in a quiet locality of Říčany, in the immediate vicinity of forests. Very quiet and peaceful surroundings offer privacy only few steps away from nature with good access to Prague, at the same time.
House of the 30s is divided into two separate units 3+1 and 2+1, ideal duplex housing or connection living and space for business or rental. The whole house has a basement, since 2003 is under reconstruction. Villa included a winter garden, terrace, swimming pool and double garage. The land with grown greenery provides quite and privacy. For more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
|local gas||gas boiler|
|local solid fuels|
|local source||private well|
17 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||1 569 m²|
|Garden||yes (953 m²)|
|Loft||yes (125 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.