Sale nice, furnished cottages on Hracholusky Pilsen-North, 90m²
Sale nice, furnished cottage on Hracholusky area of 399 square meters of land, total area 90m². The cottage is brick with stone facing, first floor is then made of wood. The cottage is located on the ground floor lounge with fireplace, the bar is a small kitchenette, as well as toilet (flush) and cellar. On the first floor there is a living room with kitchen, bath with toilet and sink. In the attic is a sleeping room. The kitchen has a fridge and cooker. The garden is a small stone pond, space for pool. Parking is available in the courtyard. The floor is covered with tiles and wood. On the boundary is the gas connection. Electricity and water is common, but there is a new option to connect electricity through the column at the site. The beach at the dam is the distance 1km to water about 10 minutes (300–400 m), close to 2 restaurants, shop, train station. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
|local solid fuels|
1 050 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Hracholusky, Úlice (Okres Plzeň-sever)|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Grounds area||399 m²|
|Garden||yes (359 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.