Prague, partly furnished, very nice two-storey house 3 +1 (120 m²) with terrace (8m²) for rent, Prague 4-Modřany
Renovated two-storey house, partially furnished in a pretty and well connected location with a view of Prague and Strahov Barrandov. 3 + 1 house with terrace area of 8 m², total living area of 120 m², fitted kitchen with appliances (oven, ceramic el.deska, large built-in fridge-freezer, dishwasher, hood), bathroom with toilet on the ground and first floor, washing machine in the downstairs bathroom, satellite and the Internet. connection, flooring and tiles, cupboards, basement, the house is approx. 20 m2 of storage space with a separate entrance from outside – (workshop, warehouse), Parking garage – automatic el. gate and garage doors – all on the remote control, the house 395 m2 garden with mature trees, long lease available immediately. Good amenities. Nearby tram station Balearia.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1000 CZK services + electricity + gas|
|Address||Pod lomem, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||120 m²|
|Garden||yes (395 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.