Prague 8, fully furnished apartment 2 +1 for rent , street Na Zertvach, Liben, 54 m², cellar
Beutiful designed aaprtment 2 +1, which is located on the 4th floor of the apartment building. Apartment of 54 m2 consists of hallway with built-in wardrobe, bathroom with bath, a small kitchen with new kitchen line, a toilet, a spacious living room with dining area and a large bedroom with built-in cabinets. Zhe apartment will be rented unfurnished. The cellar is about the size of 5 m2, can be used too common backyard with garden and children's playground. The apartment is equipped with new kitchen appliances, incl. refrigerator, gas stove with oven, hood and washer dryer. The apartment was in 2011 completely renovated, after which the apartment including new electrical wiring, new gas heating system (boiler with direct heating of water) with the thermostat, new wooden floor of Nordic pine, a new built-in wardrobe in the bedroom, new kitchen also made of solid wood, etc. Right on the Metro Palmovka, therefore, with excellent connections to the center. Beautiful view from the apartment on the entire old Liben.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Na žertvách, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.