Prague, rental, luxury furnished apartment 3 + kk, 104 m², Dejvice, street Kotěrova
We offer apartment for rent 3+kk, 104 m2, Prague 6, Koterova street. The apartment consists of two bedrooms, living room with kitchenette, closet and laundry room. Bathroom and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: sofa, coffee table and television. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, stove, oven and dining table with chairs. In both of the bedrooms are a double beds. In the laundry is a washing machine and dryer. The bathroom includes a bath, bidet and toilet. A second separate toilet. Near the house there is the metro station „A“ Dejvicka, from which you can get easily and quickly to the center. Nearby is a beautiful park Stromovka. In near all amenities: restaurant, supermarket, theater, parks, kindergarten and primary school.
36 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kotěrova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||104 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (83m²), Na Hutích street, Dejvice, after reconstruction
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.