Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, reconstructed, separate rooms, Vinohrady, Chodská street, 100m².
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 in a beautiful area of Prague 2 – Vinohrady for rent. The apartment is located in a brick building with an elevator on the 1st floor. The apartment was completely renovated and has an area of 100 m². Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, stove and oven. After agreement can supply refrigerator and washing machine. Cloak room. The bathroom has a bathtub. WC separately. Parquet floors and tiles. Possibility of connection of cable television and the Internet. Heating and hot water by its own gas boiler. In the vicinity of many sights, shops, restaurants, schools. Excellent amenities. Nearby metro „A“ station Namesti Miru. Five minutes to downtown.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 600,- czk/person house services + electricity and gas|
|Address||Chodská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.