Prague 9, furnished apartment 2+kk (50sqm) for rent, parking space, Hrdlorezy.
Nice furnished apartment 2 + kk with a garage for rent in the street Mezitraťová, Hrdlořezy. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a new building with an elevator and has an area of 50 sqm. The living room is equipped with a sofa, a table with two chairs, a TV and a TV table. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, ceramic hob and dishwasher. The bedroom is equipped with a double bed and built-in wardrobe. The bathroom has a bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separately. The floors are parquet and tiles. The apartment has central heating. There is satellite TV and internet WiFi. Parking for one car. There is a shopping center and a local football field nearby. Not far from the house is a bus stop.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.100,- (internet is including)|
|Address||Mezitraťová, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long and short term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful unfurnished loft apartment 2+kk for rent, U Ladronky street, Brevnov, renovated, 54 m².
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.