Exclusive bright apartment 4+kk for sale, 108sq.m., Prague 5, wonderful view of the park, balcony, 2xbathroom, 2xparking
If you are looking for a high-standard living in a residential part of Prague 5 next to the park Cibulka, we offer luxuriously furnished apartment 4+kk with a spacious balcony in a new brick building with elevator in a project Arboreum. The apartment is located on the 2nd/4th floor (from the entrance/from the living side). The apartment consists of spacious living room with fully fitted kitchen by Poggenpohl and dining area, master bedroom with own bathroom and closet, 2 bedrooms, cloakroom, utility room, hall, bathroom and separate closet. Hall is equipped with built in wardrobes; cloakroom and cellar (7sq.m.) provide enough storage space. Living room with French windows is south orientated and the balcony (5,5sq.m) offers impressive view of the park. All fittings in high-standard quality: wooden windows with Venetian blinds, solid wood flooring (Merbau), tiles and paving by Villeroy Boch, safety front door. Garage parking and one outdoor parking space included in price. Prague 5 – Kosire is a location with a very good access to the city center (metro B Anděl is 15min by bus or tram). Elementary school and kindergarten is located directly at the site. For more information or a tour please contact the broker.
7 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal services|
|Address||Linhartova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||102 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.