Prague 2, fully furnished apartment 2 +1 after renovated for rent, street Caslavska, Vinohrady, 60 m², cellar
Modern apartment designed as a 2 +1 in an attractive and peaceful area of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment has an area of 60m² and in renovated building. The apartment is located on the fifth floor with elevator and is fully furnished with modern furniture. New kitchen, oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, bathroom with corner bath (washing machine), separate toilet. TV, DVD and stereo. The floors are parquet and tiles. The cellar and pantry. Central heating. All civic amenities in place, excellent transport links – bus – tram (Orionka) and metro (Flora), 1 min. from the shopping center. Beautiful panoramic view of Prague. Very popular place not only for people who are looking for culture, but also for people who like sport.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 utilities|
|Address||Čáslavská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.