rague 5, modern newly built house for rent, U uciliste street, Radotin, 205 m²
Mmodern new building solved in high quality deluxe tastefully decorated in a Feng Shui. The house was built in 2010 as a modern company with headquarters disposition. Ideal combination of housing with the business. On the ground floor – reception with seating for clients, meeting room with an open fireplace, HiFi set, TV and satellite receiver, projector with el.plátnem, playground, washroom with toilet, 2 storage (of which 1 entrance for the car), 2× input into object. On the first floor there are three offices with office furniture, server room, equipped kitchen, bathroom with toilet, separate apartment with accessories. There are several types of internal lighting design. Floors – luxury tiles, carpets and flooring. Exterior – parking for six cars on private land locked, the gateway to the remote control. Entrance to the ornamental front garden with several types of lighting incl. lighting the parking area. The entire building is a complete computer network, 2×Wifi, audio system. The building is fully air-conditioned, heating on the ground floor, first floor designer radiators. Divorce central heating and hot water provided by a gas boiler. The building is secured with a modern alarm system connected to the PCO. The house is located in a quiet part of Prague. In the surroundings of beautiful countryside, park Radotinska. Near the house bus stop, which provides access to the metro station „B“ Smichovska station.
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||U učiliště, Praha 5 - Radotín|
|Usable area||205 m²|
|Grounds area||450 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.