Sale beautiful house in Pilsen Bolevec, new building, 4kk, 180 square meters floor area, garden, garage
Mediate sale beautiful terraced house in Pilsen-Bolevec, desired location, this two-storey house is newly built in 2010, the house has a garage and garden. Built-up area is 90 square meters, floor area of 180 m² and 250 m2 of land. On the ground floor is a large living room, which is associated with a kitchenette, a total area of 45m², from this room is the entrance to the spacious terrace and garden. The kitchen has glass ceramic stove, built-in oven, chimney hood. The living room has wood-burning stove. On the ground floor there is also a hall with an area of 14m², shower with toilet, closet and room of 17 m2. The first floor has a large bedroom with an area of 27 m² and two rooms which are about the size of 14 m2. In addition, the first floor is a bathroom with shower and bath and utility room. There are all amenities, bus stop, post office, pharmacy, sports, restaurants, near Bolevec ponds. Recommended.
7 789 600 CZKtotal price
|Address||Franze Liszta, Plzeň|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||250 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.