Rental of luxurious, fully furnished 3+1 at Prague 1 riverbank with view to the river, parking cellar and swimming pool
Offer of living in renovated secession building at Mala strana riverbank with view to the river, Strelecky island and opposing bank with dominant National Theatre building, close to the greenery and the town at the same time. The apartment is 117 m2 large, there are two separate bedrooms, living or dining room, kitchen, hall, 2 bathrooms both with tub and toilet, located on the 1st floor, there is garage, swimming pool and sauna for the tenant. The apartment is completely furnished including linen and dishes. Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances. Both bathrooms has cloakrooms with built-in wardrobes. Larger cloakroom contains washing machine with drier, larger batroom has also bidet and a shower. Parqueted and tiled floors. There is a phone line and possibility to connect to SAT TV and alarm system. Cellar and reserved parking space are included in the rent. Renovated undeground contain current equipped swimming pool, sauna and space for the gym. Whole building is secured by electronic alarm system with entry videophone. Building services – waste disposal, cleaning of shared spaces, security – are included in rental price, heating and electricity are paid separately.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||6000 deposit for energies|
|Address||Janáčkovo nábř., Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||117,19 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.