Prague 5, completely furnished apartment 1+1 for rent, Ujezd, Mala Strana, 80m²
Beautiful apartment +1 of an area 80m² is located on the fourth floor of an attractive corner house built in the neo-Renaissance style at the end of the 19th century, the luxurious renovated in year 2000. In the furnished apartment there is one bedroom. There is a fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, stove, washing machine, dryer, telephone, alarm, security doors. There is a garage in the house. Apartment is situated on the border of Mala Strana and Smichov, under Petrin hill. From the windows there is nice view of the square Kinsky. In the surroundings of the house all civic amenities and excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop just a few steps from the house.
33 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000 CZK|
|Address||Újezd, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.