Prague, luxury bright unfurnished apartment for rent 4+kk (104m²), street Rašínovo nábřeží, New Town
Luxury completely renovated, unfurnished apartment for rent 4+kk (104 m2) is located on the second floor of a renovated brick house in the street Rašínovo nábřeží, Prague 1, New Town. Three separate bedrooms. In the kitchen is a fridge, freezer, gas stove, dishwasher. In the bathroom is a beautiful corner bath, washing machine, toilet in separate room. There is cable TV, internet. There also a spacious dressing room. Quality wooden floors, tiles in the bathroom. Gas heating. Amenities – restaurants, pharmacy, shops, post office, schools, libraries. Transportation – 2 minutes to tram station. The house is located a few steps from the river, the Botanical Gardens, Karlovo namesti in one of the most desirable locations in Prague. Brand new apartment, which is waiting for its first tenant.
24 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500/person for services + electricity and gas|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||104 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.