We offer apartment for rent 2+1, furnished, 62 m², garden, Prague 10 - Strasnice, Kratka street
We offer apartment for rent 2+1, furnished, 62 m2, garden, Prague 10, Kratka street. The apartment consists of living room, bedroom, kitchen and closet. Bathroom and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: sofa, wardrobe, chest of drawers, TV and desk with chair. In the bedroom is a double bed, TV, bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe and chests of drawers. The kitchen is equipped: microwave, fridge, gas stove with oven and a dining table with chairs. In the bathroom you can find a corner bath. You can use a communal garden behind the house. Near the house there is a metro station „A“ Strasnicka from which you can get easily and quickly to the center. In near all amenities: restaurants, shops, pharmacy, parks, post office, supermarket, kindergarten, primary school and basic school of art.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (cca electricity and gas 4000CZK/month)|
|Address||Krátká, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.