Unfurnished loft apartment 3+kk for rent, terrace, garage, close to Vrchlickeho a Riegrovy park
We offer to rent very interesting, unfurnished 3+kk apartment 135 m2 large, situated on the last, fifth floor of newly reconstructed representative building with the lift. The flat consists of atypic living room with heightened ceiling and wooden beams, two bedrooms, modern kitchen corner equipped with all kind of appliances, two bathrooms with bathtube and shower, dressing room and balcony with beautufil views of Prague. There are dark wooden floors and large attic windows with window blind for remote control. Next technical attainment is for example air conditional or hydraulic toilet desks. Garage is for possible to rent for 4000,–, which has to be rent with the flat. There is also cosy courtyard available. Wonderful locality in the centre of Prague offers great accessibility to all parts of Prague and complete civic amenities including closely University of Economics.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||building fees 2000, garage 4000, deposit for water and electricity 4000|
|Address||Řehořova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.