Prague, commercial spaces for rent, street Plzeňská, Košíře, 480 m².
This commercial space is located on the 1st floor in the building on street Plzeňská, Prague 5 – Košíře and form an entire floor of the building with the possibility of building a separate entrance from the street (entrance would be from the second passage, the entrance would be only for entry into this commercial space). The total area of commercial space is approximately 480 m2. It is a large hall, which is illuminated by natural light from two sides. Floors have a load capacity of up to 600 kg/m2. Includes social background. There is a water and electricity. Heating is by gas boiler. There is a freight elevator with capacity of 1 ton. Spaces can be used as storage, workshop or as a gym, dance or music club. Directly in front of the object is a tram stop with good access to the metro.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Plzeňská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||480 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.