Nice apartment for sale, 72sq.m., Prague 5, Na Farkáně, brick house, loggia, cellar
If you would you like to live in Prague 5 near to Cibulka and Prokopské údolí natural park, we offer a spacious apartment 2+1 with loggia overlooking the green. Apartment is located on the 1st floor of a brick house, it consists of a hall (8,5sq.m.), separate kitchen with a dining area (16sq.m.), a living room with loggia (23,2sq.m. + 5,5sq.m.), a bedroom (12,7sq.m.), bathroom (4,2sq.m.) and separate wc (1,1sq.m.). The cellar is in size of 6,3sq.m. Wooden parquets on the floor, carpet in a hall and PVC in the kitchen. Parking available in front of the house, garage parking can be negotiated with the owner. Location with excellent access to center – metro B Radlicka and tram stop 5min by walk, bus stop 2min. The apartment is in a good condition, especially suitable for immediate rental. For more information or a tour please contact the broker.
3 350 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal services|
|Address||Na Farkáně IV, Praha 5 - Radlice|
|Usable area||72 m²|
|Loggia||yes (5,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.