Exclusive house 5+kk(178 sq.m.) for sale, Prague 5, terrace, beautiful garden, Slivenec
Looking for luxury living in a residential area in Prague 5? We offer luxuriously furnished solitary house with garden and garage in a quiet area of Prague 5 – Slivenec. The house has a garden (530sq.m.) with lots of nice plants, there is also preparation for swimming pool. In the ground floor is located a spacious living room with fireplace, kitchen with dining room, bathroom and hall with built-in wardrobe. Household equipment is in a high quality level with a pure elegant design. Living room has also direct access to terrace and garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master bedrooms has direct entry to bathroom with steam box and cloakroom. There is also study and another bathroom with bathtub. Additional storage space can be found in a corridor and two utility rooms. Garage for one car, another two additional parking spaces in front of the building. Gas heating, alarm system linked to a central security, internet and TV antenna. In the site you will find great amenities – restaurants, post office, supermarket, library, schools, as well as access to the center – bus stop 5min by walk (30–40min to city center) or 10–15min by car. For more information or a tour please contact the broker.
10 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal services|
|Address||Za farou, Praha 5 - Slivenec|
|Usable area||178 m²|
|Grounds area||650 m²|
|Garden||yes (530 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.