Sale partially renovated apartment 3 +1 with a cellar and balcony, separate rooms, Schwarz Street, Pilsen, 64 m²
We offer for sale apartment 3 +1 with an area of 64 m² in the desired location in Pilsen. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor without lift, separate rooms. Kitchen has a 7.5 m2, room with balcony 20m² and balcony 2.5 m2, another room 15 m2, the third is an area of 7.5 square meters. The entire apartment windows, built-in wardrobes. The kitchen remains a gas cooker, fridge with freezer, bathroom with shower, toilet is located separately, connection for washing machine. The floor is covered with parquet flooring and laminate flooring, central heating. Of course there is the connection to the internet. The view is from one side of the green (of Justice), the other on a separate quiet street trees. The apartment has a storage room / closet in the hallway, basement with an area of 7m², garden and parking space. In common basement is heated drying room and bicycles. Mhd from the house is 5 minutes. In the vicinity there is a kindergarten, school, train station.
1 668 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||64 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Jiří Berdich
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.