Prague, Nice furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Nové Město, Žitná street, after partly reconstruction, 50 m².
Very nice apartment 2+1 with an area of 50 m2 in street Zitna, Prague 1 – New Town. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a maintained historic brick house without an elevator. It is completely furnished. In a kitchenette is a ceramic hob and fridge with freezer. In a bathroom is shower and a toilet. Possibility of connection to the Internet and cable TV. There are carpets and tiles. Heating and hot water by own gas boiler. The apartment is located a few steps from the Charles Square where are lot of tram´s lines. There is also a subway station line B. All civic amenities in are. At Charles Square is a lot of shops, restaurants, cafes, etc. Very pleasant and lucrative location.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500,- czk utilities|
|Address||Žitná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.