Prague, beautiful sunny apartment 4+1, 110,7m², in a quiet requested locality, terrace, U Kublova street, Prague 4
Beautiful furnished apartment 4 +1 with a total area of 110.7 square meters with a terrace. The apartment is located on the first floor of a stylish house built in 1928 with spacious apartments completely renovated in 2006. Fully equipped bathroom, bath with jacuzzi, shower with 3 Programs, 2 sinks. quiet toilet with internal suction, permanent ventilation chimney, floor heating, furniture, suspended execution of all sanitary předmětů.To the kitchen includes a silent suction, all appliances, waste disposer, underfloor heating. The bedroom floors are genuine, luxury box with displacements, mirrors, metal frames, spotlights. . Entrance attested Dere safety lock and high class security. The house has been renovated with an emphasis on low energy costs of heating, a high degree of soundproofing between apartments, each apartment has tresorek the wall, each apartment can dub in other rooms. Good accessibility by public transport. All civic amenities in the area (shops, restaurants, polyclinic, cinema, school, …)
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK - 3500 CZK|
|Address||U Kublova, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||110,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.