Prague 4, modern, renovated apartment 3+1 for sale, Chodov, Kloboukova street.
Apartment 3 +1 / L, 90 m2, located on the 2nd floor of a block of flats in Prague 4 – Chodov. The apartment is renovated – New kitchen with appliances, ceramic hob, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, range hood, new bathroom with corner bath, separate toilet, brick core, new water and electricity, plastic riser, new interior doors, windows, new radiators, built-in wardrobes, balcony after treatment, tile and laminate floors. Orientation of windows on the SW and NE. The apartment has a balcony and a cellar. The house is renovated – New insulated facade, new roof, windows in plastic, plastic riser, new vchdové door bells and boxes, modification of common areas. Available by appointment. Excellent transport links – 5 min. walk to the subway C Roztyly. For more information please contakt the broker.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||Kloboukova, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Loggia||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.