Building land for sale, 2085 m², Statenice, Prague West, 10 min airport.
We offer to sell a large piece of land with a total area of 2085 m², suitable for the construction of a family or holiday house, in Statenice, attractive village just 10 minutes from Prague or airport.
Part of the land is an irregular shaped garden the size of 1948 m2, the building under construction at the site 104 m2 and building area (former shed) in size 33 m2, without registration number. The land is now purging from other trees. Access is possible from the southern and northern sides, currently only for pedestrians, driveway can be created in agreement with the municipality.
The plot has water and electricity, the gas in the village, the property is not introduced to the land. For more information, please contact your broker.
|water||on the land|
|gas||in the village, not introduced to the land|
2 350 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Za Sokolovnou, Statenice|
|Grounds area||2 085 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.