Partially renovated apartment 3 +1 in the vineyard, near the zoo, brick core, plastic windows, separate rooms
Rent partially reconstructed apartment 3 +1 with an area of 76 m² in a tenement house in favor of the vineyards, separate rooms. The apartment has a brick core, windows, kitchen, gas stove, refrigerator. Heating is via central heating, the apartment is a floating floor and PVC. The bathroom has a shower and toilet is located separately. The cellar and parking is in front. Of course there is a common TV antenna and internet connection Pilsfree. Nearby is the Pilsen Zoo, Botanical Gardens, post office, bus stop, kindergarten, elementary school. The city center 7 minutes. Recommended.
7 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.