We offer the ideal two-generation family house suitable for a business plan, Nova Ves - by Melnik
If you are looking for cozy family living in a nice area, look at this offer. Two generation house + set of structures for sale. Total floor area of 320 m2, 7+2 disposition on 876 m2 of land – Nova Ves near to Melnik. It is a two generation family house, partial basement building with two floors. The house was built in the nineties years. It consists of – Ground floor: three spacious separate rooms (study, living room, bedroom), separate kitchen, bathroom, toilet, hall, vestibule, staircase and a utility room. Second Floor: three spacious rooms (study, living room, bedroom), separate kitchen – without equipment, bathroom, toilet, staircase. The whole house has underfloor heating. The house is connected to a gas and municipal water supply. Location of the land is apportioned so that the back of the house surrounded by greenery. On the plot is also a spacious garage and barn – also suitable for business purposes. The house layout is very variable in character, qualifies for modern, comfortable living. A big advantage is also building on the land that can be used for business purpose. Nová Ves is village located 25 km from Prague and offers all the basic needs. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|bus||3 minutes from house - 25 minutes to metro Ládví|
4 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Nová Ves, Nová Ves (Okres Mělník)|
|Usable area||320 m²|
|Grounds area||876 m²|
|Garden||yes (876 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.