Praha 6, nice apartment 2+1 for sale, area of 85 m², balcony, Bubenec, N. A. Nekrasova street.
We would like to offer this very nice, bright apartment 2+1, which is located on the 3rd floor of the brick building from 30', in a quiet area with excellent transport links, N. A. Nekrasova street, Prague 6 – Bubeneč. This apartment (can be used as a 3+kk) consists of a separate kitchen with dining area and pantry, master bedroom, bedroom, entrance hall, separate toilet, bathroom and balcony of area 5m. All rooms have separate entrances from large entrance hall, separate toilet, kitchen with storage room/pantry. There is also a large cellar and 1/7 part of commercial space. The apartment is after partial reconstruction – bathroom, kitchen, gas heating, renovated windows. The house has a new roof, renovated basement and for spring 2014 is planned construction of elevator followed by the renovation of interior of the house. Orientation to the garden in the courtyard to East and on the West in a quiet street. We recommend a visit!
4 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal service|
|Address||N. A. Někrasova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||85 m²|
|Loggia||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.