Prague 6, bright apartment 2+1 for sale, 79sq.m., reconstruction needed, Hradčany, Na valech st., balcony+private garden
If you are looking for living in one of the most prestigious address near to the Prague Castle, we offer nice apartment 2+1 to reconstruction in a Na valech street, Hradčany, in total area 79,3sq.m. + balcony 1,6sq.m. + private garden 30sq.m. + 2× cellar (13,8sq.m.). The apartment is located on the ground floor of a brick house, south-east orientation to quiet street with private garden and north-west orientation to the greenery at the courtyard offers enough daylight throughout the day. You can enjoy time for relaxation in a private garden. The apartment consists of spacious entry hall (10,9sq.m.), separate kitchen (13,3sq.m.), storage room (1sq.m.), 2 bedrooms (22,8 and 23,5sq.m.), bathroom with tube (6,4sq.m.) and separate toilet (1,4sq.m.). Apartment is in an original state to your own reconstruction, wooden windows and parquets, local gas heating WAW. The building was just renovated – new facade, roof, entry door, common areas painted. This apartment can be after renovation easily used for a business purposes as a representative headquarters. Prague district Hradčany is a location with great traffic availability (metro, tram Hradčanská) and lots of greenery for pleasant walk (Chotkovy s. and Letenské parks). For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
5 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal services|
|Address||Na valech, Praha 6 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||79 m²|
|Garden||yes (30 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.