Prague 6, spacious apartment 2+1 for sale, before renovation, 78 sqm, Bubenec, Charlese de Gaulla street.
We would like to offer for sale this apartment 3 + kk / 2 +1 before reconstruction. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building with no elevator. The house is currently undergoing renovations, new facade will be completed in the autumn of 2012. The apartment has a cellar with an area of 8 m². The apartment consists of entrance hall with storage room, there is also an entrance to a small balcony, separate kitchen, walk-through living room, separate bedroom, bathroom and separate toilets. The floors are the original wood parquet and PVC. Heating storage heaters, water heating by electric boiler. Risers are after renovation. Nearby is the popular park Stromovka. Great access to all parts of the city, tram stop 3 minutes from the house. Vltavská Metro nearby. For more information, please contact your broker.
4 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||Charl. de Gaulla, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.