Rental of sunny, furnished 3+kk apartment at Prague 5, 68 m², 4th floor with lift, loggia
We offer for rent modern sunny apartment 3+kk with an area of 68 square meters plus balcony 6 m2 and cellar 3m². The apartment is located in a quiet street Pod Devinem, 3rd out of 4 floor house with outer glass elevator with panoramic views. Bus stop Kesnerka (bus No. 231 – 8 min to Metro Angel) (100m). Parking in front of the house, playground (150m), kindergarten (500m), an excellent restaurant Na kopci and a shop (250m), Metro Radlicka, school, swimming pool, fitness center, tennis courts (all 1km). Forest walks (400m) plateau Dívčí hrady (1km). The apartment and surroundings have beautiful views on the eastern Prague (eg Vysehrad 1.4 km). The apartment is in excellent condition after general reconstruction (2009), new kitchen with appliances, partially furnished (negotiable).
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ bills 4.000,-CZK (2200 fix + approx. 1800 bills)|
|Address||Pod Děvínem, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.