Family house in great condition on a large landscaped grounds, terrace, Plzeň - North
We offer a very nice family house located in the village Kozojedy far less than 9 km from Kralovice. The house stands in its own landscaped grounds with a total area of 1864 m², built area is around 95 m2. The house has four bedrooms unit without equipment and is heated by a central boiler for solid fuels. Sewer ensured through sinks, gas has not loaded. On the property there is a garage and barn (60 m2) below which is a cellar with an area of 25 m². The garden is very well maintained, the possibility of standing next house. The garden is a concrete pool and including terrace house. All amenities are available in nearby Kralovice. Recommended. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
|local solid fuels|
1 650 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Including the services of estate and legal services.|
|Address||Kozojedy, Kozojedy (Okres Plzeň-sever)|
|Usable area||157,40 m²|
|Grounds area||1 864 m²|
|Terrace||yes (9 m²)|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.