Office space (36 m²), for rent, Prague 1 - Opletalova street, 6th floor with lift, Vaclavske namesti
Office spaces at 6th floor with lift in a prime location in Prague 1 near Vaclavske namesti. Office (36 m2) is silent, situated in the courtyard and have their own air conditioning, kitchen and WC. This office complex is situated on the main thoroughfare between the main railway station (Hlavni nadrazi) and Vaclavske namesti. On the ground floor there are a reception and security. Heating gas, floors – carpets, lighting, phone line, internet. No commission.
11 966 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (cleaning, security) 1234 CZK + deposit for heating 725 CZK + electricity, water (max. 600 CZK/person)|
|Address||Opletalova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||36 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.