Rent a beautiful modern apartment 2kk in Rokycany in the new building, with balcony, cellar
The subject of long-term lease is a modern apartment in a brick 2kk in Rokycany new building, on the 3rd floor area of 54 m² apartment, no elevator. The cellar area of 3m², a 6 m2 balcony and 1 parking space included. The apartment has a fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, dishwasher and electric stove, hallway storage space in the closet. Exit to the balcony through the French windows. The beautiful bathroom has a corner bath and toilet. Heating is by its own boiler. There is a floating floor and bathroom tiles, as well as the ability to connect to the Internet. Quiet location, good access. Recommended.
8 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||54 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.