Nice, a year after reconstruction unfurnished apartment 2+1 in Prague 1, Old Town, with a cellar 6 m²
Unfurnished apartment 2 +1 in Prague 1, Old Town, street Těšnov. Area apartment 68 m2, there is a cellar, 6 m2. The apartment is located on the second floor of a gallery house. (Elevator is not in the house.) Disposition: The entrance hall leads into the kitchen doorway with Ikea kitchen and gas stove, the kitchen is a room with a higher stage of sleeping under which the large storage space, a second smaller room has a separate entrance from the hall. The hallway also leads into the bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Heating is gas 3 x WAW, electric boiler in the bathroom at night rate. The kitchen and more rooms are renovated floors, a smaller room floating floor in the hall and bathroom tiles. The apartment was completely renovated a year ago. The apartment is located in a very convenient location with full civic amenities (shops, restaurants).
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 380 CZK / pers. / Mo. -services (water / sewerage, cleaning, garbage, etc.) + energy|
|Address||Těšnov, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.