Nice, a year after reconstruction unfurnished apartment 2+1 in Prague 1, Old Town, with a cellar 6 m²
Unfurnished apartment 2 +1 in Prague 1, Old Town, street Těšnov. Area apartment 68 m2, there is a cellar, 6 m2. The apartment is located on the second floor of a gallery house. (Elevator is not in the house.) Disposition: The entrance hall leads into the kitchen doorway with Ikea kitchen and gas stove, the kitchen is a room with a higher stage of sleeping under which the large storage space, a second smaller room has a separate entrance from the hall. The hallway also leads into the bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Heating is gas 3 x WAW, electric boiler in the bathroom at night rate. The kitchen and more rooms are renovated floors, a smaller room floating floor in the hall and bathroom tiles. The apartment was completely renovated a year ago. The apartment is located in a very convenient location with full civic amenities (shops, restaurants).
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 380 CZK / pers. / Mo. -services (water / sewerage, cleaning, garbage, etc.) + energy|
|Address||Těšnov, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.