Remarkable apartment 2+1+hall+cloakroom for sale, 84sq.m., stained-glass windows, Revoluční, Prague 1-Old Town, centre
Beautiful spacious and bright apartment 2+1 with hall and cloakroom in the heart of Prague Old Town, Revoluční street with a total area of 84sq.m. Apartment is situated on the 5th floor of a brick house with elevator. Oak parquets on the floors, new electricity and water tubes and wonderful French stained-glass windows. East orientation and 5th floor provides great sunlight throughout the day. Excellent access to the whole city – tram and bus stops just in front of the house, metro B Namesti Republiky 3min by walk. Unique view, 5min Letna park. If looking for pleasant housing at prestigious address, please contact the broker. Price to negotiation.
6 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal services|
|Address||Praha, Praha 1 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||84 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.